Friday, June 14, 2013

Hi Oklahoma !

Do you remember the BoBunny email about making cards for Oklahoma ? They received 486 cards ! they post the picture of all the cards, and I have seen mine ! Look for a green and purple one in the middle :


I'm glad they received this amount of cards, and I hope that's gonna lift some spirits...

I'm writing now from France where I will be during the whole summer. I have found my home waiting for me to be dusted, so not much time to scrapbook for the moment. But I promise you to post pictures of this beautiful part of France, near Avignon.

I wish you a great sunny day...

7 comments:

  1. Such a great cause! I'm glad they received so many cards. Enjoy your summer, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards, so touching. Enjoy France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your card! Glad they received so many - that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a lol of cards, I think I spotted yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So touching to see that many cards created for OK! Yes, I think I see yours too! LOL! Have a wonderful time in France - look forward to those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! I am sure you've made someone's day

    ReplyDelete