Friday, January 26, 2018

New Orleans Mardi Gras mask

Hello !

During the Holidays, I went back to France and went to a craft store where I knew I could find some papier mache mask like the one I altered last year in black (see it here) or the older one in turquoise (see here). This time I decided to make one using the Art Anthology products for their blog :


I applied Dazzle clear coat over the black gesso and before painting randomly with Emerald Dimensional Gemstones medium and Mardi Gras Velvet medium.


I also applied some Gold Metal Effect medium for more sparkle...


Once again I used a lot of embellishments... Flowers, paper clay with moulds, mini stones, metal embellishments, plastic buttons, even strings of beads !


Will you wear it for Mardi Gras yourself ?


I really really love creating this kind of project ! I will share my love with you in a tutorial video that you can watch on my YouTube channel, the Art Anthology blog or just here :



I hope you liked what you saw and you will come back soon see my other projects...
Have a great day !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is quite a work of art! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. I love this kind of project so much, I'm already working on another one...

      Delete