I'm back and ready to catch up with my February projects...
First one, started in the mountains (but in need of a tiny thing from my stash home so finished today), a layout for the Prima BAP challenge...
I did a lot of work on the background, using stamps and stencil, distress ink and glimmer mists, and gesso..I had bits of Stationer's Desk papers that I used for the layering, and added more gesso and mists drops. I draw the circle with the inside tube of Barn Red glimmer mist and a black Faber-Castell PITT pen.
Here some close-ups :
Love this lace sticker ! Perfect fit for the layout.
If you look very closely, you can see the stamped gesso (bottom right).
You can see in the pictures above how I created the background. First, stencil, then mists, then gesso, layers of papers, and mists again.
Here is a list of what I used :
- Stationer's Desk papers (Prima Marketing)
- 6x6 crackle stencil (Prima Marketing)
- honey comb stamp (Prima Marketing)
- brick wall stamp (Prima Marketing) - I used this one on gesso under the layers of papers.
- Walnut Stain distress ink (Ranger)
- Barn Red, Tattered Leather and Black Magic glimmer mists (Tattered Angels)
- black PITT pen (Faber-Castell)
- lace sticker (Prima Marketing)
Thanks for looking at my project ! I hope it gives you some inspiration to play with the Prima challenge too...
See you next week !