Thursday, September 3, 2015

DCWV September sketch layout

Hi crafter fellows !

Here comes my first layout of this month, along with the DCWV sketch challenge !

This September sketch from www.pagesmaps.com is very versatile and fun to use :


This sketch shout "stitching" to me the first time I saw it, and of course I had to put flowers and pink everywhere ! I had a lot of fun fussy cutting all these embellishments... (roses, words, bubble speech...).


Everything on this layout came from the Hello Darlin' stack (was on my last DCWV DT box), except for this tiny "I love you" tag on the right of the picture. I cut it from a border by Bella Blvd.

You will have until the 30th of September to send your layout (or your card, I will show you my sample tomorrow, stay tune). You could be featured in the DCWV blog and/or be picked for a random prize ....

See you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment