Monday, April 20, 2015

A mix-media layout for Scrapping Clearly



Hello everyone !

I wish a great birthday to all of those born a 20th of April ! You are some very special folks and capable of incredible things !
So, for my birthday, I will show my last layout, made with the Scrapping Clearly sketch for April :

MONTHLY SKETCH

I used papers from the Urban Market paper pack by Teresa Collins, washi tapes by Tim Holtz and We R Memory Keepers, Black Magic and Granite glimmer mists by Tattered Angels, Tea Dye distress ink by Tim Holtz, acrylic stamp by Prima Marketing, black sewing thread, silver microbeads, modeling paste and black watercolor pencil.


I made the title with an old collection of alpha stickers by Sticko :


I glued the microbeads with a gel medium.
You can see that I stamped into the modeling paste to create some dimensional effect :


Why "beauties of Brittany" as a title ? If you have seen my previous work, you probably notice that my daughters are more multi-countries kinda girls. I took the picture last year during an extra-short stop in Brittany to see our friends, and we all loved the landscape and beauty of this land, so in this picture I recognize the Brittany's and my daughter's beauties...

See you soon.
Kisses from your forever young (favorite) papercrafter !

No comments:

Post a Comment