Friday, August 15, 2014

Color-Me-Scrappy challenge #68

Hello !

This new CMS challenge is all about summer ! The twist is to include something representing summer for you. Take a look at the color board :



For me, summer means France, because even if I am French, I didn't leave in my country for several years, and our family was going back every summer to our French home. But most of it, summer means mountains, the French Alps, where we go each time we could. So my summer layout will feature a picture of one of my daughter, running in the mountain meadow. 


Can you ear the music of "The little house in the prairie" ? That's what this picture make me think about.
What do we have in this layout ? 2 sheets of Recollections papers, Copics markers and Liquid Pearls. Text is print white over brown strip and cut in a shape of banners. I add a little bit of vintage distress ink on the back (Tim Holtz).
Of course, I had to cut every flowers and every leaves, colored them one by one, before re-arranging them on the dotted paper. Took me forever...

Scrapbook Generations has generously offered a $50 gift certificate to one of our winner, so come and play on the CMS blog !



2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge. I have to agree the picture of your dd in the field completely reminds me of the Little House series. Love your collage of flowers on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing! Love everything about your layout. Wonderful photo, love your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete