Monday, June 16, 2014

Color Me Scrappy challenge #64



Hi everyone !

For once I made a layout about...me! I don't have a lot of picture of me, and I'm not very good at selfies. So I'm glad to find some picture of me in the others' camera.

Here is the color board I use for the Color Me Scrappy blog :


And that's what I end up with :


I scraplift a layout found on Pinterest . It's apparently a layout from the C'est Magnifique website, but I cannot find from which designer.. It's amusing I choose one of their layout without knowing from where it's coming from. Love their design. Anyway, the original was all about shabby and neutral colors, and once again I finished with my usual shabby bright !

I use a lot of products, I will try to list them all : K&Company paper, doilies, DCWV cards, flowers by Prima Marketing, I Am Roses, Jolee's Boutique and Recollections, Thickers, Doddlebugs pearls, embossing paste with acrylic paint, Prima Marketing stencil, distress ink by Tim Holtz, Inkadinkado stamp, metal embellishment from Dubai (thank you again Carmentxu, see her blog here), Smooch Spritz...

Don't forget to link your colorful layouts to the CMS blog to play ! You could win this prize from Pink Paislee :


5 comments:

  1. So nice to see a page featuring you, Valerie! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! It's nice scrapping about yourself for once, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est vraiment très belle, cette page de toi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! You should do more layouts featuring you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely on your own page! :) It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete