Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Like Father Like Daughter" layout



Hello !

I've been looking at my old pictures recently and decided to print some of them for scrapbooking. I found this cute picture of my daughter and my husband in Vegas. They look so alike both, the title couldn't be different.


I scraplift a layout from the "Scrap Lifting" blog (they have a DT call and I do like scraplift layout...).


The background paper is a white paper cover with pink roses from the Modern Bouquet papers pad (Recollections). I first inked over a flourish mask (blue distress ink and mask by Tim Holtz), then add white Gesso with a spatula and over a Tim Holtz stencil (faded dots). After spraying some Smooch ink, I used a Prima Marketing stencil with modeling paste with blue paint. I distress with edge with scissors before adhering it to a blue Bella Blvd paper with some laces (Hobby Lobby).
I did layered papers (DCWV, Recollections) distressed with Gesso, stamps and scissors, add embellishments (Recollections, Making Memories) and flowers (Prima Marketing, I Am roses), as well as my lovely butterflies from Dubai and home made embellishments (clay with Martha Stewart mold).
Title cut from DCWV paper with an electronic cutter.

Love the result, hope you like it too.
See ya !

5 comments:

  1. Such a delicate and beautiful layout ! Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and what a precious photo to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project!! Love the sweet colors and the photo is amazing)))
    Thank you for submitting!! SL

    ReplyDelete