Monday, March 24, 2014

Graphic 45 tags

Hello !

I hope you all have a beautiful week end ! Our was a little bit surprising concerning the weather : sunny morning on Sunday, strong wind, snow 5mn, bright sunny again 15mn, snow storm 15mn, sunny... The wind is gone now, so I hope we can stick with sun for the week, but temperature has not recovered from this crazy day. Never mind ! I will stay home and do craft !

Speaking of which, I did some craft during the week end, with the leftovers from my Graphic projects : tags !


I just add some distress ink, ribbons and Prima Marketing flowers et voila ! Oh, just so you know, the small envelope was made with a McGill jumbo punch (I love this one, found it many years ago in a Tuesday Morning, never leaved my side since...).

I send you sunny thoughts. May those brighten your day !

6 comments: