Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm back !

I know ! I was supposed to announce the grand winner on Christmas day ! What happen ? First, my daughter broke her wrist on the third day of vacation. Next, we had so much wind around Christmas, electricity was gone for the day. No connection internet in the house, snow falling during two days, I didn't have the courage to drive to the connection point. Then back in the south, no internet connection and no phone in the house ! But don't believe I didn't have a good time ! I have some picture for you...



 

This is our house in the Alps after one night of snowing. Even with a broken wrist, my daughter and her sister had so much fun building a snowman ! Evening in front of a fireplace with friends, walking in the snow, eating best cheese on the planet : that's our favorite winter !

The winner of the final prize is Kristol ! she wrotes :
_________________________________________________________
very beautiful cards
_________________________________________________________
 
Kristol, send me a message with your mailing address using the contact form on the left and I will send you your prize !
 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you all a fantastic New Year's Eve !

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a crazy, adventurous vacation, Valerie! Congratulations to Kristol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wild time but who couldn't love playing in all that snow. Sounds like you ended up having a good time despite the road blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos sounds like an exciting holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to be there!!! What a gorgeous setting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds pretty much perfect! That last photo is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete