Thursday, November 21, 2013

Late Halloween card

Hi everyone !

I got my internet back ! I which I can spend the day in front of my computer... Better for my bank account if you could not. I have already place two order in 10mn... One at Freckle Fawn for their warehouse sale, another for Gelato on CraftJunction. And Black Friday is around the corner...

So now I'm on line, I will show you an Halloween card (pub in the October Cricut Mag). It's a little late, I know, not my fault, blame BT (British Telecom)...



I used Teresa Collins Haunting Hallows papers collection, black cardstock, glitter glue, Cricut black marker and the Chic&Scary cartridge.

I do have a lot to catch up with internet, but real life is calling me... See you soon !

1 comment:

  1. This is so striking with the black elements, Valerie. Congrats on the pub!!

    ReplyDelete