When I was looking for new ideas to make cards, I suddenly remember that I still have leftover of the black border. It was the perfect add to my new creation :
If you want to re-create this card, you will need :
- a blank 4x6 card
- a black snowflakes border by Prima Markeeting
- 3 different papers (mine by Recollections)
- black ink (Cat's eye by Colorbox)
- alphabet stickers (Me&My big ideas)
for the envelope : red ink, black marker and dot stamp.
- Cover the card with the green paper, ink the edges in black.
- Cut 4 strips of red paper (1"x 3 1/2"), round the corners and ink the edge in black. Adhere them onto the card, 3/8" apart.
- Cut a strip of 4 1/4" x 3/4" in dotted white paper, round the corners and ink the edges. Place the alpha stickers to create the sentiment.
- Cut small circles in the dotted paper to fit under the circle of the snowflakes border, ink the edges and adhere behind each circle of the border.
- Place the black border at the bottom of the card, trim the excess.
- Adhere the dotted strip with foam squares at 1" from the top.
You will not need more than 15mn to make this card, and I think it looks very classy. If you like it, you will be able to vote for it next week. While waiting, comment and follow me to win 3 great packages of embellishments !
Have a good day !