Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thank you card with La Compagnie des Elfes stamps and DCWV

Hello ! 

I have a new card for you today, made with flower stamps by La Compagnie des Elfes and papers from the Coral Couture stack by DCWV.


The flowers were stamped (Fleurs du Japon) and colored with Copic markers.
The frame was cut with Elegant Edges cartridge and my Cricut machine.
The central circle is made with the Sizzix Big Shot Machine and an embossing folder on cream cardstock, cut out and colored with markers.
The sentiment Merci (means Thank you in French) is made with Thickers alpha stickers in glitter aqua.

Love the fresh and bright look of this card ! I hope you like it too !
Have a great day and see you soon...

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the layers and bright colors! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me, Jennifer, I love bright colors... Thanks you always kind comments !

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a pretty awesome card. I love the embossing folder idea. Thanks for sharing what you did. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always struggle with embossing folders... Love the design but want them to pop from the background. This is a good way to showcase them differently... Thanks you Cindy !

      Delete