Friday, April 7, 2017

Distress Oxide ink on black cardstock - Tag tutorial

Hi there !

I know it's been a while, but my back required more rest than I expected (had surgery last month)...

I did play again with my distress oxide ink by Ranger, but this time I applied them on black cardstock and cream cardstock, so you will see the difference :


I use Distress oxide inks in Broken China, Cracked pistachio, Fossilizied amber and Wilvet violet.
Dies are from Tim Holtz / Sizzix : Thinlits Celebration words,  Wildflowers dies, and Mixed media thinlits. I also used a white gel pen to outline the tag.

You can watch the complete tutorial on my YouTube channel (I will be super happy if you follow me...) or here :



Thank you for stopping by today, see you on Monday for another mixed media tutorial for the Art Anthology blog !

Have a great week end...





2 comments:

  1. I may not get a chance to watch the video but wanted to still ask if you like the oxides? They look interesting and there's a big hype about them right now. However my single income is screaming NO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are interesting... look for deals on ebay or use your in-store coupon and buy them one at a time. Got mine on Blisty for a good deal (http://blitsy.com/ref/22ook)
      They have the same versatility thand distress inks with a different look. I hope you get a chance at watching my video. I have another one about these inks on my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/BonjourScrapValerie
      Thanks for your kind comment !

      Delete