Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friendship card

I have play these days with some flocking powder by Martha Stewart, and I have used it on this card :

 
I stamped few flowers with a clear stamp set by Autumn Leaves and filled the petals with glue to adhere the flocking. I cut the flowers on the right side, then stamp the same pattern inside the card. few crystals, a sentiment from an "one dollar stamp" from Michaels, et voila !
 
I don't know if you can see the flocking on this picture, but I like the effect. I like it so much I'm not sure I'm gonna send this card... Will you ?

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color and how you cut an opening on the side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I think you may have enabled me to get some flocking powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty especially in those colors.

    ReplyDelete