Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Dream the impossible : An art journal spread

Hello there !

I'm back with another journal spread for the Art anthology blog, using the Hexi stencil stack as focal point on my pages :


I started with the medium Hexi and Glorious Colorations spray, followed by the hollowed Hexi and Tango Velvet, and then the larger Hexi with Dazzle Clear Coat.


Once each coat was dried, I added some Waimea Bay Colorations spray and wipe the excess from the Hexi pattern.


I played also with a graphic stamp to add some dimension to my pages, from the Geometric stamp set by BoBunny and added black distress ink to the edges.


Title is made with a die cut and alpha stickers.
I made a video tutorial to help you with these stackable stencils, so feel free to take a peek at it :


Thank you for stopping by my blog today ! Have a great one !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie! I found your blog when I Google Image-searched for 7Gypsies Santa's Journey paper pad (because I'd just bought it at Emma's Paperie) and found your gorgeous tag from 2014 at Scrapbook.com, then I came here to your blog to see it. Haha still with me? Then I clicked on Home and see you are still blogging and lo and behold your pretty art journal spread has a stamp I have, that Bo Bunny geometric. I have subscribed via email to your blog now, so please keep blogging, don't stop now. You never know when someone will find you, right? heehee Come see me too when you get a chance at https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/ xoxoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still amazed by the way people can find me ! Thank you for coming to my blog and subscribing ! If you are looking for project with the Santa's papers, I also made altered Christmas ornaments with them : https://bonjourscrap.blogspot.com/2015/11/upcycled-christmas-ornament.html and an altered gift box (https://bonjourscrap.blogspot.com/2015/12/altered-tin-gift-card-box.html), and a Christmas card (https://bonjourscrap.blogspot.com/2015/10/make-your-own-christmas-card-ccb.html) ! Thanks again for stopping by, see you soon for another project...

      Delete