Wednesday, October 25, 2017

It's all about stamps... on my new layout !

Hello scrapbookers !

Other crafters are welcome too, but today I have a layout to show you...


Lot of stamps here ! The flowers, doilies, phrases and words... I choose to have a flashy background with light embellishments. I just added some watercolors to the flowers.


Love layering fussy cut images ! 
I sure digged into my stash to find all these stamps...



Lot of the text stamps were discontinued, the doilies are Inkadinkado stamps, the flowers a Stampendous one (find a similar here). Here are some of the other things I used in this layout :




This layout was designed for a workshop (beginner to intermediate) with a French association in Houston, to work on layering, stamping and hand cutting. Contact me with the form on the left column if you are interested about my workshops for your store or association in the Houston area. I create workshop for all levels, suitable for your needs.

Thank you for your time reviewing this post. 
May your day be wonderful !


2 comments: