Sunday, April 16, 2017

April Make it Prima challege - A mini album

Hello beautiful people !

I hope you have a great week end (maybe you're on a day off tomorrow too), and ready for my new project for the Prima challenge... I made a mini album with the Tales of You & Me 12x12 kit and a En Francais ribbon :


I cut the album with the Minibook cartridge and my Cricut machine in size 3 1/4". I distressed the edges and the inside of the album with Black Soot distress ink by Ranger.


I used few big punches (EK Success, McGill) to cut some frames, or envelopes to decorate the album. The other embellishments are stickers from the Prima kit or flowers fussy cut from the papers.


Those papers are full of image to cut, I had a lot of fussy fun...


This is blank and ready to be filled with small pictures or journaling :


And the last picture is for the back of the album.


I will now go eat some chocolates before my children make them disappear...
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked my mini. 

See you soon for another project...


2 comments:

  1. Your mini book is stunning!!
    I didn't know there was a cartridge for mini books!!
    I may need to look into this, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy ! If you need any help with this cartridge, don't hesitate to ask ! I will be glad to help you.

      Delete