Sunday, December 11, 2016

Non traditional Christmas card

Hello !

I have just received yesterday the December issue of Making Cards magazine, where you will find two of my projects on pages 62-63, and I found some very nice papers in this issue that inspired me for two cards. This is the first one, with non traditional colors :


It looks like I got a thing for black this year... The base is a DCWV dark gray card (looks like black), and I used their black cardstock to mat the small tags and ribbon (Recollections) too.
Tags and stripes plus pink papers came from the paper samples.
The snowflakes were cut with Winter Lace cartridge and my Cricut machine, and glue with Glue dots as the tags.

Tomorrow I will show you the second card I made with the paper samples of this magazine, completely different and very cute, but you'll have to come back to see it by yourself !

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my cards so far...

2 comments:

  1. cool card! love the snowflakes and trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Black and pink are a classic...for Christmas too !

      Delete