30 days before Christmas projects

Monday, December 5, 2016

Mixed media textured Christmas card

Hello crafters !

I hope you had a great week end, and you are more than ready for the December marathon... This is a such crazy month !
We gonna start the week with a mixed media card I'm super proud of, filled with textures and ideas :


I started with a white cardstock, sprayed with Warm Colorations spray (Art Anthology) and distress inks in Firebrick and Tea Dye (Ranger), added some gesso.
With paper left overs (BoBunny), I made strips, distressed the edges with same inks and adhered them in a vertical mosaic pattern. I added more gesso and imprint a honeycomb stamp (Prima Marketing) over it.
The card base is a green cardstock by DCWV.


I punched out a ton of small branches in two shades of green (DCWV cardstock) and display them in the center. I added splatters of gesso all over the card.
I found the perfect stickers in my stash, glass crackle square alphas by Sticko. I just added inks on the edges.
The "Christmas" word is cut with the Christmas/Noel Cricut cartridge in the same BoBunny paper.


I hope you like it as much as I do !
Thank you for stopping by on your busy Monday. Don't forget to follow and comment to enter my Christmas giveaway...

See you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment