Saturday, March 26, 2016

DIY dry erase board magnet

Hello !

I'm back today with a simple and fun project : dry erase magnet ! I made them with my daughter's locker in mind, but they're great on a fridge too... Here is what you will need to recreate these magnet : Dry erase paper and Embossed foil paper by DCWV, 


I forgot to add magnetic ribbons on the picture for the back. You can use any kind of magnetic backing.
Start by cutting shapes with your die cutting machine in the embossed foiled paper. I used my Cricut, but it could be any kind of  die cutting machine.


Cut the same design in a smaller size with dry erase board.


Mix and match, adhere the magnetic sheet on the back et voila !


The lovely Megan from DCWV made a perfect pin for this project, as long as other great ideas on this Pinterest board.

Have a great day !

6 comments:

  1. These are super fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking ! They are fun for a teenager locker...

      Delete
  2. I like your creations. This is great DIY dry erase board magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.ReMARKable dry erase board paint

    ReplyDelete