scrapbook.com sale

30 days before Christmas projects

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday, last day at CHA

It will be an half day in fact, because the show stops at 2PM today. 

Today I had a very nice chat with Jaime Echt, designer and founder of TCW, and she shows me some of the new stencils they had :


Love the circle pattern, it will be a good match with the coffee stains stencil...


Sorry for the blurry picture, taken from my phone...
After that I went to the Idea-ology booth, very tempting for a crafter... I saw the new crazy cats stamps and rub-ons (God I love rub-ons) !



very nice embellishments too...can you spot the tiny round bottles ?


and of course my own selfie with Tim Holtz the Great !


I will make a last round this afternoon on the floor, so I will maybe make a part two for today...
See you around !

No comments:

Post a Comment