Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday at CHA 2016

You know already that I was going to CHA floor at 8AM (early wake up due to jet lag...), but what did I do then ?
Well, I saw Rita Barakat with her new boots going to a workshop/conference, I registered for another conference on Monday, and went to the DCWV booth to help the team prepare the booth ! The day went fast with so much work to be done (remember yesterday's pictures ?)

Here is a wall I set up :


I helped on these too...



As you can see, everyone participate !
I had a great day working with the lovely DCWV team !

After all this work, I did walk a little bit around, with a first stop to the Canvas Corp Brands booth where I will help for the make-and-take tomorrow at noon (I will be glad to see you there, so don't hesitate to stop by and say Hi !).
This is what the CCB booth look like :




I walked around a little bit more and saw that awesome car by crystalninja.com :


then the Prima Marketing booth :


 


and Heidi Swapp :

The CHA party will be on at 7PM, so I will give you updates later...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must have an awesome time there!!! How great you could help at the DCWV booth !

    ReplyDelete