Hello there !
You saw my yesterday's post about my upcycled ornament ? I'm not done with decorations (yep just a start...), and made a decorative panel with beautiful and surprising papers from the Mercury Glass stack by DCWV. When I received it, I immediately thought of something vintage and intricate, and my Cricut Ornemental Iron cartridge was exactly what I had in mind ! I choose one of the window cut to create what I think looks like a decorated mirror :
You can hand cut or machine cut the poinsettias, here is a file you can use (along with other designs) : poinsettia
You can see that I outlined the intricate design and poinsettias to make them pop. I also added some black ink on the edge of flowers.
- Mercury glass stack (DCWV)
- black glitter Specialty paper (DCWV)
- Cricut machine, Ornemental iron and Noel cartridge
- Celebrate it Christmas ribbon
- Bowdabra (to help you make you beautiful bow)
- leaves (I Am Roses)
- black pen (Faber-Castell)
- self adhesive half-pearls (Recollections)
Have fun with this Holidays Season and see you soon !