Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Home decor canvas

Hello !

I have an altered canvas to show you today. I created this one few weeks ago as a birthday gift for a friend.


I used a lot of products here :

- 12x12 canvas
- white air dry clay
- Wilton molds
- gesso (Liquitex)
- modeling paste (Liquitex
- paper flowers (Prima Marketing, I Am Roses)
- metal embellishments
- lace (Hobby Lobby)
- stencils (Crafter's Workshop)
- acrylic stamps (Prima Marketing)
- old book pages
- Black Sooth distress ink (Ranger)
- Chipboard alphas (Prima Marketing)

Take a closer look...

Can you spot the leaves and the flowers under the metal flowers ? I made them with the air dry clay and some Wilton molds (I know they are made for baking, so what ?)...


I applied gesso on all the embellishments and misted them before adhering them to the canvas. I applied more mists after the adhering process too.
Take a closer look to the stenciling and stamping work...



I hope you like it ! I loved the process and I'm ready to make more of these...

See you soon !


No comments:

Post a Comment