Thursday, September 10, 2015

CCB Crew challenge : Create with fabric - A shabby photo book

Hello !

Canvas Corp Brands had a new challenge for the Crew : use fabric !
Ok. I have a sewing machine. But I barely used it for fabric (except on my daughter's request for her project...maybe I should ask HER to create something...). Let's not talk about sewing.
So I choose to use fabric as paper, and I came up with upgrading a photo book !

I had this photo book since 3 years or so, but never find a way to use it (you know these feeling, do you ?). Why don't cover it with fabric ? BAM ! I got my idea... and here is the result :


I used a burlap sheet (Canvas Corp Brands) to cover the book, with some damask paper, white lace and flowers to add some shabby touch. The title is a mistable flocked and resist title by Tattered Angels, mist with Wedding Pink (Tattered angels) and cut out.

I hope you like it, and don't forget to take a look at what the other DT members create...

No comments:

Post a Comment