Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cardabilities September sketch card

Yesterday, I played a lot with my mists, I mean, a-lot--until-I-get-my-hands-stained played. And it was blue mists. So I still have blue hands today...

But why play so much with inks ? Because I wanted to make a Thank You card, and I found a sketch that suit me on the Cardabilities blog...

So I grabbed my DCWV papers (Old World, Luxury stack) and a wood grain card by DCWV too, and transformed everything with distress inks (Frayed Burlap, Salty Ocean) by Tim Holtz and my glimmer mists by Tattered Angels (Denim Blue, Sapphire). see for yourself :


You can also recognize dies by Sizzix (Thank You) and X-Cut (feathers), a doilie by Doddlebug. and some mesh ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks to you for looking !
Have a great day !

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome card and great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete