Friday, June 5, 2015

DCWV June card sketch challenge

Hello !

I'm glad I've done this card before, 'cause right now I cannot hit my scraproom, it's like a hundred degree in there. It's in the attic, and I haven't put the AC yet so I will be stuck downstair for a week or two until the temperature get down a little bit.

So, I've use the new DCWV sketch to create my card :

june card sketch 2015_1

And I went crazy Frenchie with the Boutique Vintage stack...


I did fussy cut the mustaches and made a small banner with the punched letters U, R and Z (like a French saying "you are the").

This was a fun card to create ! I did a layout too with the same stack, can you spot it on the DCWV blog ? What will you create for this challenge ?

See you around (if I did melt already...)

No comments:

Post a Comment