Saturday, December 6, 2014

Let it snow ! Let it snow !... a DCWV tag

Snow is the perfect theme for me today, because we have some falling in the mountains. Not enough to ski but enough for a snowball fight !

I used some DCWV Christmas papers and Christmasand winter cardstock stack for this tag. When I saw the papers with small tags, especially those with let it snow on it, I immediatly tought of Frozen. So I'd just kept to 'let it snow' and added a quote from the Disney song for the bottom jounaling to complete the image of a snowman :


There were snowflakes on the blue paper, but faded, so I stamped (TLC) with a clear embossing pad and embossed with Antiquities white Ranger powder to highlight the 'let it snow' side of my tag...

Have a good day and see you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment