We have a new beautiful layout on the Scrap-Lifting blog this month, made by Tusia Lech. You can find a great video on how she made the layout on the blog.
Here is my lift :
Maybe I get a little overwhelmed during the process. I was enjoying so much creating this layout, I did a little more than the original one... More flowers, more stenciling, more gesso, more inking...
But I do love the result !
Take a closer look...
I mixed the gesso with by glimmer mists by Tattered Angels to obtain this color with the stencil.
List of materials :
- papers from Postale collection by 7Gypsies
- Black Magic Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- Tattered Leather Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- damask stencil by Prima Marketing
- flowers and leaves by I Am Roses and Prima Marketing
- vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Border punches by Martha Stewart
- heart chipboard and journaling tag by Recollections
- vintage photo distress crackled paint by Tim Holtz
- acrylic stamps by 7Gypsies
- flowers stamp by Inkadinkado
- white spray ink by Studio Calico
Take a look at all the beautiful creations of our DT and give at the this challenge a try ! It was really fun to create !
See ya !