In the July edition of Scrap N' Art, one of my project was published and I want to share it with you today. I have created a crocheted background and worked on it like it was a paper sheet :
List of materials :
- white crochet thread (Phildar)
- cream cardstock
- pink mat
- white damask sticker (Heidi Swapp)
- wood leaves (Colorem)
- flowers (Prima Marketing)
- patterned paper (K&Company)
- embossing folder (The Paper Studio)
- metal alphas (American crafts)
- chipboard alphas (Making Memories)
- chipboard flourishes
- rubber stamp (Inkadinkado)
- embossing powder (Zing)
- pink distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- flower ribbon (American Crafts)
- green marker (American Crafts)
I love it very much, and want to make another one soon...
Hope you like it too !
See you soon !