Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Color-Me-scrappy challenge #65

Hello everyone !

I know for US folks summer has already began, but for us, European people, summer came along with the end of school in July ! So it's officially summer now for me, and I want it filled with party and friends !
That is exactly what I choose for my new layout for CMS. The twist this time was to highlight a celebration in the project. Here is the color scheme :


I choose a farewell party as a celebration, one of the many we have in Houston. Farewells are part of our expatriate life, they are joyful and sad at the same time, but they're always fun. In texas, we know how to party : pool and BBQ ! And don't forget the frozen margarita's machine. That's my favorite. I really need a big one. I only have the Margaritaville blender, and you can only make 3 Texas size drinks at a time...

So here is my layout :


I love this color combo, perfect for July celebration and it matches a pool party. I only used Webster's Page papers for this layout, the ones who came from my warehouse box from last year !


This month we have a great sponsor...October Afternoon!!! This wonderful company has donated some get "Public Library" papers and stickers for one lucky participant this month. So come play at CMS !





2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! Love how you used the journaling spots for layering!

    ReplyDelete