Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MME May Sketch Challenge

Time for me to start my Turkey scrapbook ! And I will do it at first with the new MME challenge. Here is the sketch :
Ronda Palazzari MME May 2014 Sketch

I choose two pictures of my daughter on a Black Sea beach and a MME kit (Sunny Side) I won last year on the Scrap Our Stash blog.
I used also a Prima Marketing stencil with Prima chalk (pastel blue and yellow), and my Cricut with Ashlynn's alphabet cartridge for the "&" and the title.


I think this album will take me a while to scrap, I have like 300 pictures of my trip ! So, you will see a lot of Turkey layouts...

See ya !

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch, Valerie! I love the ampersand and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chalk stenciled background is lovely! Really ties the page together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout, i like the stenciled background. Good luck with the album, are really hoping to use your 300 pictures ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did only print 107 of them... Was going for a mini, but couldn't resist to a 12x12...

      Delete
  5. Elle est très belle, ta page, j'aime beaucoup les papiers déchirés.

    ReplyDelete