Thursday, May 22, 2014

May C'est Magnifique Kit challenge

Hello !

Once again I did play with a C'est Magnifique sketch... The gates on the sketch got me, I have immediately thought of my Ornemental Iron cartridge. I use a lot of products on this one, but the picture first :


My Mind's Eye paper and washi tapes, Prima Marketing stencil and flowers, gesso, Vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, DCWV pink paper (gates), Basic Grey alphas, K&Company paper lace, Sizzix die (flourishes), I Am Roses flowers, We R Memories Keepers washi tape, Webster's page washi tape, Recollections metal embellishments, and Smoochy ink.

Some close-ups :




This layout can be your favorite project for my "help me get down my stash" giveaway (details here), as any project until the 10th of June.

See you tomorrow...

4 comments: