Sunday, May 25, 2014

Liebster Award

Hello everyone !


I was nominated by Solange J. (Isbaha home) for the Liebster Award. That's very kind of her, and even if I was nominated last year, I still have a blog with under 200 followers, and I will play again because it's fun... Thank you Solange !
The Liebster award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way to bring attention to these blogs and build the blogging community.

Here are the rules :
1. Thanks the blogger who nominates you.
2. Answer the questions she asks of you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Ask these bloggers 10 questions of your own.
6. Let them know you have nominated them.

So here are some random facts about me :
1. I am a French expatriate.
2. I did follow a long cursus in psychology.
3. I have a rescue dog.
4. I love to travel.
5. My favorite flowers are lilac, lilly of the valey and violet.
6. Like Solange, I love SciFi and Fantasy and a 300 pages book don't last more than 2 days.
7. I litteraly spend all my day in my scraproom (except for my chores time).
8. I started snowboarding at 40.
9. My favorite cake is a "Fraisier" (kinf of french strawberry shortcake, but better)
10. I always make silly song for everyday small things (like my favorite "I don't want to" or "Will you please dress you up).
11. When I call for lunch or dinner, the first to come is the dog.

And my answers to Solange's questions :


1. Who is your favorite scrapbooker? I like a lot of talented ones, but one of my favorite is Finnabair.
2. Who is your favorite no-celeb scrapbooker (not on a manufacturer/kit club DT)? Again difficult choice, but one of them is Michele Kovac, strong mom and delicate scrapbooker.
3. What is your favorite technique right now ? Stenciling 
4. What is your favorite embellishment? Flowers
5. What is your favorite brand? Prima Marketing
6. Share one of your favorite project. I love one of the layout of my daughters on the beach  
7. Have you ever take an online scrapbooking class, and if so, what was your favorite one? Never.
8. Share your process about journaling, any tips? Journaling is the most difficult part for me, because I don't want to reduce the picture into few words.
9. Have you ever make a scrapbooking tutorial, and if so, please, share! Few of tips video on YouTube.
10. Which scrapbooking related question would you have liked I asked? When did you started scrapbooking ?


So now, here are the people I nominate :

1. Gina Lideros
2. Melissa Smith
3. Elina Peirera
4. Tegan Skwiat
5. Danielle
6. Kim
7. Madeline Fox
8. Michelle
9. Debbi
10. Ange



 And my questions for them :


1. What would you like to try but never did ?
2. What will be your next trip ?
3. What is the last famous people you met ?
4. What is on your Christmas list ?
5. How could you describe your scrapbook style ?
6. How many layouts have you created ?
7. How far from your hometown do you live ?
8. What is the longest drive you made to buy a scrapbook-related item ?
9. What is your favorite texture ?
10. When was the last time you danced ?


Have fun with that !


No comments:

Post a Comment