Thursday, May 15, 2014

Feeling Sketchy challenge #90




Good morning everyone !

Did you have you morning cup ? If not, go grab some. If so, take another one... Then you can take a look at my new card for the challenge #90 of the Feeling Sketchy blog :


Here is the card :


and a close-up to the cup :


Recollection paper, teal cardstock, Peacock distress ink by Tim Holtz, Copic markers, Liquid Pearls (for the yellow dots), washi tape (found at Costco), and my Brother TZ tape for the sentiment (you deserve it).

I use the Bugaboo digi stamp (cup and text). Bugaboo and Molossi are the sponsor for this month, so give this sketch a try and come play with us on the Feeling Sketchy blog !

4 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful card and so pretty in turquoise, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, love the color and the design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension of the card and very sweet digi stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the sentiment, we all deserve a cup of good cheer I think! This is my favourite colour too! x

    ReplyDelete