Friday, May 16, 2014

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #62

Hi everyone,

This is the new color board from Color-Me-Scrappy. It could be great for a boy/man layout :


But of course I had to make a girly one !


I used a Basic Grey floral paper and a brown American craft paper, with a K&Company border. I also embossed a Prima Marketing stamp with silver powder , and add the die-cut title.

I did check, I got all the colors of the challenge. But it wouldn't be my layout if I hadn't some pink in it, right ?

Don't forget to play with us at Color-Me-Scrappy for a grab prize !

See you soon for another project...


7 comments:

  1. I like how you wrote the journaling in the die-cut ! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the color challenge and your addition of a splash of pink to make it girly, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the layers and the pink is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the challenge! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this one and those colors are gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is a happy friendly color and should always be included :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so like that you used that color combo and made it girly! NICE!

    ReplyDelete