Friday, May 2, 2014

Color Me Scrappy challenge #61

Hello fellows !

Another layout to share, inspired by the color board of Color Me Scrappy blog :


First I did think of something shabby and sweet, but then I founded the perfect paper in my stash and it went in a totally different way...


The paper (S.E.I.) has already 4 colors of the board, plus a big word I decided to keep as a title (left upper corner). "Jolie" means pretty in French. So I use an Inkadinkado stamp (originally made for the stamp gear) to create the flower. I stamped each petal then colored them one by one... The fern leaves are stamped too (Colorbox ink). The two little tags on the side of each picture are one Martha Stewart tag stamped with Colorbox chalk ink, cut in half, with stamped sentiments (G Studio).

I will share soon a small tutorial about these big flowers...While you are waiting, why didn't you create a layout with these colors and play at CMS ?


2 comments: