Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Art Nouveau frame

Hi everyone !

You maybe noticed that I lived in Scotland since last September now. I found a lot of inspiration here in the architecture of Aberdeen. You can see Art Nouveau everywhere and it's well preserved. That's what inspired me for this frame with a picture of my youngest :


I used my Cricut Expression, the Art Nouveau and the Fancy Frame cartridges, cardstocks by Cardstock Warehouse Paper Co., foam mounting squares by Front Porch Treasures, and Glossy Accents (Ranger).
You can find the steps to create this frame on the pages 61-62 of the Cricut Magazine April 2014.

Hope you like it !

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Valerie! You really captured the look of Art Nouveau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful frame!! I love your colors! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! love the detail.

    ReplyDelete