Monday, May 19, 2014

Altered sunglasses

Bonjour !

I hope you have a sunny day, because I have the perfect sunglasses for you ! 


Last year I saw an advertising in an European magazine for a famous Italian designer. The models (one of them was Monica Bellucci, one of my favourite actress) had beautiful sunglasses with flowers, and I said to myself : "I can make these !"
So back to my scraproom, I plug in my Cricut with the Flower shoppe cartridge, pull off some Bella Blvd papers and pearl flourishes and Voila ! 
You can find the steps to create this project in the Cricut Simple & Stylish (April 2014, p21-22).

Have a wonderful day !

8 comments:

  1. These are so fun and stylish, Valerie! So creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Those are absolutely awesome!!! Way to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so cool, I totally love the pearls on top, these would be a great way to make myself feel more glamorous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my daughter would die for these glasses, I must try this for her, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! This would be great for my fashionable little niece.

    ReplyDelete