Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter layout

Hi everyone !

I will show you today the layout I made for the new "C'est magnifique" kits challenge. I am always inspired by the sketch they proposed and this one made no exception :



I have to tell you, I was lazy at cutting my picture in an oval shape. I couldn't find one shape fitting my picture, and didn't want to make a template for it. So I just use my plain picture. And I also reverse the sketch....


The background is a S.E.I. paper. I used Prima Marketing masks with embossing paste mixed with paint. The leaves have been cut with my Big Shot and a Sizzix die into a K&Company paper. Flowers by Prima Marketing and leaves by Petaloo. Thickers for the title. Washi tapes by Echo Park and MME.
The journaling part is writen with an embossing pen and embossed with a yellow Zing powder.

I will enter this layout into the S.E.I. Flower Power challenge.

Have  a great Monday !

7 comments:

  1. This is a GORGEOUS layout ! Love everything on it. Fingers crossed for you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the crossed fingers, but I never win at these challenges...

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And a sure reminder that spring is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Love the leaves, bg and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy spring layout, Valerie! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous! layout! thanks for playing along at SEI!

    ReplyDelete