Friday, March 21, 2014

Mar. IARDC : Spring !

Did I miss Spring ? I hope he will stay for more than day...He wasn't here yesterday, but did stop by today : beautiful sunny day ! To encourage him to stay, I should send him this card !


I made it with a Flonz stamp, Copics, Martha Stewart mold, Webster's Page lace, papers by K&Company, flowers by Recollections, Prima aMarketing and I Am Roses...To match the card, I did colored the white lace (hobby Lobby), the clay forms, flowers and leaves with a purple marker. The scalloped frame is cut with decorative scissors.

Do you think Spring is gonna like it and will stay forever ?


I will enter this card to the I Am Roses challenge for the purple/green combo. Wish me luck...

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope spring stays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful. Lovely job on your coloring. Yes, we should definitely welcome spring this year and hope it stays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo pick! Thanks for joinging our challenge over at I Am Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and cute spring card. I just LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love all the different textures! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color palette for spring and nice coloring ! Pretty card, I am crossing my fingers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Am Roses.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete