Monday, January 13, 2014

Feelings...

When you see the title of some posts, do you have a song starting in your head reading one particular word. I do. Each time. I'm a living jukebox. But I'm the only one hearing the music. So re-read the title and you probably know what song I'm talking about. Better than the one I got in mind this morning when I woke up. Dare I to tell you ? "I got a dream" from Tangled. Yep. Two daughters.

So what is this about ? Feelings. Oh yeah ! I have mixed feelings about the layout I want to show you today. I kinda love it, and I did love cut out the blue pattern paper, but the whole thing look unusual for sure.






Recollections papers, flower ribbon and lace from Hobby Lobby, Thickers alpha.

Beside these mixed feelings about my layout, I got another feeling, non-mixed and very positive : JOY ! Why ? Because I've been choose to be part of the Felling (again) sketchy challenge blog !
You can see my little badge (so proud of it !) on the right side. That made me check my first line on my 2014 list : be on a design team !




You will see  my first contribution next month, so stay tune !

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the DT, Valerie. How exciting! You are so patient to have cut out that background paper! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! you are starting very well this new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT gig, and yes I always start singing when a word reminds me of a song lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm SO happy for you, congrats, Valérie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool page! congrats on the dt!

    ReplyDelete