Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday - Day 5

Are you an early bird ? I was. I did put my alarm clock at 5:45 (almost midnight in Houston) to hit the checkout button of my already prepared cart at CraftJunction. 50% off if you shop between midnight and 8AM. Now I plan to wait until noon to take a look at the Blitsy website. I really miss my shopping at Michaels today... But with only my first order, I already exceed the spending of last year.

Enough with the shopping. It's day 5 ! A simple but elegant card with non-Recollections papers. Yes I can do that. I did use KaiserCraft paper this time (guess what, another gift from Simply card & Papercrafts), the 6x6 Christmas Collections pad, with Inkadinkado stamps and Stazon brown ink.

 
 
 
I know, it's not a fancy card, but I did use my stash... Happy Black Friday y'all !

5 comments: