Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thank you card

You remember last week end I was in Indian Wells for a tennis tournament ? It was more than great. So great, I let a part of me there. In fact, I let my medications, and it's a part of me because without my thyroid medications, I'm not myself. So when I found out on Monday, I called the hotel and they said they gonna send them to me. And they did. I received them Thursday ! I'm so thankful they did, I'm gonna send them back a card.


I use a blank white card, brown dot Making Memories paper embossed with a Tim Holtz Alterations folder and inked, few Prima flowers with pearls and bling, Recollections journaling with DCVW quote sticker, and a ribbon found at Costco. I also ink the front edges of the card with distress pink ink by Tim Holtz.

Thanks again to La Quinta Resort for such a good customer service.

1 comment: