Monday, March 18, 2013

Indian Wells 2013

If you are a tennis addict, you know what the title is about. I'm not, but my hubby is. So my Christmas gift to him was a day ticket to see the semi-finals there. Perfect idea in fact, because it means I will go with him for a week end without kids !

But before taking about the tournament, I have to tell you I'm in love with the hotel. Hubby use his bonus point from previous travel to reserve a room in La Quinta Resort & Club and it was perfect ! Take a look :


 
our bungalow...

 
 
The air smelled of citrus, it's quiet and the view is wonderful. Now about the tennis part. We had good tickets, so I was able to take good pictures too...


 
Djokovic

 
Nadal

 
Del Potro

 
the russian winners of the double (Vesnina/Makarova)

 
the winning Bryan brothers
 
I have a tons of pictures from the games, now I just have to put them in a mini...
The week end is over, I have to get back to my shores. But it means also getting back in my scraproom ! See you tomorrow for a card.

3 comments: