Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas angels

It's already time for another workshop in two weeks. Because I will have too many things to do before my departure for France two days after the workshop, I made the layout already. Using a Christmas paper pack from last year (Recollections), a box of Prima's poinsettias, my sewing skills (!) and my lovely collections of glitter, I create this page for my angels.

 
The title is made with Jolee's Bling alphabet on red paper, and the wings with Prima Marketing's wings on red paper. I trim around the the title and the wings.
The center of poinsettias are crystals, glitter glue, brads, half pearls most of them coming from the $1 basket at Michaels.
The paper are distress with Tim Holtz Distress inks (red barn and old paper) and some brown ink.

I love Christmas time, and I can wait to go to France where we will have a snowy Christmas. But first, I have to check everything on my to-do list. This layout make one cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment