Monday, November 5, 2012

At least, there's school on Monday...

Let's say my Sunday afternoon wan'ts as good as my Sunday morning. So, to regain my serenity, I hide myself in my scraproom right after diner. I was able to finish a 8x8 page for my San Antonio album (trip 2 years ago...) and a Christmas card for my next workshop with my french ladies next week. I will not show you the card, I'm keeping that for the moment I'll finish the 2 others. But here is the page :
 

I used for this entire album the 12x12 Garden party paper pack from DCWV. And on this page, I only add some glitter on the photo mat and a tiny ribbon. A Marvy Uchida tag punch for the journaling, and a flourish Autumn Leaves clear stamp on the tags. No more.

Now it's Monday (not my favorite day), and I have a foot long list of chores... No time for scrapbooking until maybe tonight or tomorrow...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment