30 days before Christmas projects

Monday, November 5, 2012

At least, there's school on Monday...

Let's say my Sunday afternoon wan'ts as good as my Sunday morning. So, to regain my serenity, I hide myself in my scraproom right after diner. I was able to finish a 8x8 page for my San Antonio album (trip 2 years ago...) and a Christmas card for my next workshop with my french ladies next week. I will not show you the card, I'm keeping that for the moment I'll finish the 2 others. But here is the page :
 

I used for this entire album the 12x12 Garden party paper pack from DCWV. And on this page, I only add some glitter on the photo mat and a tiny ribbon. A Marvy Uchida tag punch for the journaling, and a flourish Autumn Leaves clear stamp on the tags. No more.

Now it's Monday (not my favorite day), and I have a foot long list of chores... No time for scrapbooking until maybe tonight or tomorrow...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment